My husband said my boobs were small and petite?....I'm confused?

Since we've been together my husband CONSTANTLY compares me physically to his exes. He's compared our boob sizes, the shape of our breasts and weight. I am the smallest woman he's been with. Every other woman he's been with were extremely overweight and wore a 38D cup and up bra sizes. I am 5ft4 and... show more Since we've been together my husband CONSTANTLY compares me physically to his exes. He's compared our boob sizes, the shape of our breasts and weight. I am the smallest woman he's been with. Every other woman he's been with were extremely overweight and wore a 38D cup and up bra sizes. I am 5ft4 and weigh 145 pounds and wear a 36D cup. He said my boobs were small which makes me automatically think he must be trying to say I have no boobs and that they are too little but he said he didn't mean it that way. He said I had the smallest boobs he's ever seen! I asked him why he thinks they are little and he said , "Well compared to my exes yours are the size of cantaloupes shaped like a pear and very perky and that there's were the sizes of watermelons that came together more." So is he comparing me to other women saying they are small because there's were bigger? He says he likes everything on me better and says my body is different and unique. He says they're boobs were too big and got in the way alot and he can actually grab mine. I want to take it as a compliment but I feel insulted and humiliated at the same time. He told me he doesn't know why he said they were small and that they are really not small but just shoes differently than there's?.