When looking from window in House of Fraser restaurant , what is the brick building with large letter "C" on the side?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 2 years ago

    Building C. Right next to building D.

  • 2 years ago

    Maybe you should call House of Fraser and ask them, since no one here seems to know what you're talking about?

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    For goodness sake, are we supposed to guess which City this is?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.