Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Would republicans like fdr more if he had sucked up to Hitler like Trump did Kim Jung Un, Putin and Assad?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

In the age of nuclear powers, to win that confrontation, we must avoid that confrontation.

• bil
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

The international Democrat dear leaders, like Neville Chamberlain and FDR - DID suck up to Hitler. World History must not have been taught at your high school yet.

Source(s): Check Democrat 'diplomacy' pre and post WW II. And FDR acted 'surprised' when he created the best military target (after France - twice, now) in world history and then the allies of Hitler attacked.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

I'd like it better if you told the truth. I won't hold my breath.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Probably.

Why Trump supporters love authoritarian leaders like Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, and Bashar-al Assad while hating democractically elected leaders like Justin Trudeau and Theresa May is beyond me. But then again, why both making sense of what a moronic Trump supporter believes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Yes, most Americans then were of German descent. Most beer brewers were German in US and later Angicized their name (Anglo Saxons) were German anyway

• 3 years ago

So sanctions are sucking up? And bombings are sucking up?

Which means Clinton was sucking up to Saddam Hussein. And Obama was sucking up to Khadaffi.

Silly liberal. Trump has you tying yourself in knots.

• ?
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

No.

The problem republicans have with FDR is pertaining to the New Deal.

And before you go joking around about diplomacy nonsense, please consider the political era and practitioners of policy that influenced the New Deal.

• 3 years ago

I'd respect FDR a bit more if he hadn't rounded up and imprisoned 100,000+ people just for being of Japanese descent. That's the kind of sh!t Hitler pulled. That, and the strikingly similar economic policies.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Nope , One British man tried though

• 3 years ago

Is Kim invading Europe?

You are just floundering around here. Trying to justify your irrational hate. It is getting pathetic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.