I am going to the World Cup and I am excited, but shouldn't FIFA do something about the hiked prices of the hotels?

The Russian hotels have all hiked their room rates for the World Cup. I am going with 3 of my friends, but we have paid so much for the hotel rooms. We are going to Saransk to watch Denmark's first game with Peru and one room cost us the equivalent of 140 Euros. This is one of their cheapest hotels in their... show more The Russian hotels have all hiked their room rates for the World Cup. I am going with 3 of my friends, but we have paid so much for the hotel rooms. We are going to Saransk to watch Denmark's first game with Peru and one room cost us the equivalent of 140 Euros. This is one of their cheapest hotels in their city!

We decided to spend only 1 night in Saransk and then we will spenf the rest of our stay in Moscow where we will watch Denmark's last game against France. We will be paying 100 Euros per room(we have taken 2 rooms because there are 4 of us going) in Moscow, the rates are less in Moscow than Saransk, but I think that has to do with Moscow having more hotels and more competition. But still we are paying that amount for a very basic hotel and room. We even decided to miss going to watch Denmark's game against Australia in Samara, because of our budget and also because Samara is much further to the East.

I think FIFA should do something about these hikes in prices for future World Cups. These hotels increase their usual rates 6 times higher just for the World Cup. Us and other supporters already have paid for the expensive match tickets, the cost of travel, then we need money for food and drink when we are there. We also hope to watch more than the 2 games we are going to see because we obviously want Denmark to advance from the group. If Denmark do advance we will be going to Kazan or Nizhny Novgorod, which will cost us even more money!

Who said Russia was cheap?!!
Update: 140 Euros per night for a very basic hotel and 100 Euros per night for another very basic hotel in a country which is supposed to be cheap is a bit crazy to be honest. FIFA should have some cap in place or something to help fans out.