Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

How can Trump claim that N Korea is no longer a nuclear threat when there is no agreement of any kind to destroy their nuclear weapons?

Update:

To me, if N. Korea is no longer a threat, then that would mean that we can simply stop now and not give them anything at all. We can even impose new sanctions on them for violating human rights. LOL

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Because Trump lies about everything...

• 3 years ago

Because he is delusional.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Because Kim said so. Let's just ignore all those times when they promised the same thing and did nothing.

• 3 years ago

Because North Korea is no longer making threats but rather entering into an agreement to denuclearize .

The absence of threats seems to be a pretty good indicator I'd say .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I guess you haven't noticed. Trump is known for his exaggerations. This just one of many.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

He can't. He's so stupid and is going to make things worse

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It's all gloom and Doom with you Democrats. First you cry about nuclear war with them. Now your crying cause they are in negotiations.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

How many nations has North Korea threatened to Nuke this last month? None. Right? Question answered.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Because DT tends to say ANYTHING that comes into his mind, which is one symptom of a serious physiogical/neurological disorder.

• 3 years ago

Trump has no concept about how the real world operates. And he is just stupid enough to think nobody else does either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.