Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

I for one am glad we have traded Canada for North Korea as our new friend and ally?

The Kim Family seem to share our values of starving and murdering our own people.

• kswck2

That is obviously what the United States is known for: Starving and murdering our own people. What is wrong with You?

• David

liberal attempt at sarcasm??

I agree wholeheartedly. Who needs Canucks when we've got Chonkies?! Plus, Kim Jong-un is so much sexier than Justin Trudeau, almost as sexy as that yummy orange slice Donald Trump.

Canada is threatening to nuke America?

Yes, North Korea is a *social justice* economic system with forced equality and forced sharing of the fruits of everyone's efforts. I can see why a leftist like you would prefer North Korea.

Murder and Violence IS a cultural norm for American Liberals. I agree with you.

And murdering his family members, lets not forget. That fat kid is so cute!

Not the same at all. They lock up little children in CAGES. And we.....we.....um..... never mind

Trump likes people who kill their brother and uncle and people like Putin who shoots down civilian airplanes.

dittxiyxyxi