I need help getting my parents to quit smoking?

Update: My parents both smoke.My Mom not as much, but my Dad smokes multiple times everyday. He always says that he doesn't smoke that much, but they have a dog food bag full of cigarettes from one week. The bag is filled to the rim. I'm afraid if I talk to my Dad and Mom about they'll get angry at me. Please... show more My parents both smoke.My Mom not as much, but my Dad smokes multiple times everyday. He always says that he doesn't smoke that much, but they have a dog food bag full of cigarettes from one week. The bag is filled to the rim. I'm afraid if I talk to my Dad and Mom about they'll get angry at me. Please help, they've been starting to cough up brown and grey spit.
Update 2: Oki, so my dad decided to quit and he ended up starting again. Which is perfectly normal when fighting an addiction. Then he stopped, and now he's smoking again, he says he will try to stop again.