Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 years ago

Do her friends know something?

This girl started laughing at my jokes and finding ways to talk to me. Found any way she could to start a conversation. Then she started getting red while talking to me and couldn't stand still hid her face not looking at me. Well she stares at me in class with her head raised and eyebrows lowered touching her face, her lips or biting her nails. While talking at the end of a conversation she's still staring into my eyes and smiling and when I look away she's still staring at me. I have cracked a joke and she sat there in silence staring into my eyes and when I look away she's still staring at me. She did it around her friends. One smiles looking at me. And when we have this long eye contact her friend giggles uncomfortably. Her bff liked a picture with my dad tagged in it (I don't talk to her) and the girl did too. She told me she likes it the next day. Her friend tried to get me to hangout with them so the girl had an attitude. The one day she wore something revealing (a v neck that showed a little cleavage) her friend asked me for a picture with them when I'm minding my own business and had me sit with them. So she takes the picture so the girl can lean over to me and put her arms close and she's blushing. I'm sent the picture so the girl can like it then tell me the next day she likes it when she took it. When she gets a picture with me she wants me next to her asks me to move closer. Her friend says her name when I enter a room. Early on her friend asked me to run after her as joke and try to talk to her. Are her friends doing this because they know something

☆ Sent from iOS Dr. Know! 1.1.04

Favorite Answer

yes, they probably know she likes you