What is your funny "he gave away legitimacy" thought when you hear libs whine about all that we "gave away"?

I picture Kim strutting down the street while the Bee Gees plays in the background. His shirt open, his newly acquired legitimacy on a chain, shining in the sun. (well you can tell by the way I use my walk...)

Oh, if only we had not given it all away. The horror.

In case it is not clear, I am poking fun at liberals and their "heeee gaaaave it alllll awaaaaaaaaay" chant. I find it funny.

Favorite Answer

i wonder what NK will do with its new found "legitimacy".

When I hear liberals saying that Kim got a lot of what he wanted from that meeting and the US got nothing, and that the public one on one summit gave Kim legitimacy on the world stage that no other north korean was given by a US president, I totally agree with them. They are correct. A one on one sit down with the POTUS is a reward that should only be given after major progress, but by all accounts North Korea still has weapons and has not agreed to one inspector or one condition of disarmament.

None of this is funny and liberals know it. Dealing with such a dangerous maniac is grave business and no place for humor.

Obama's rationale for opening up Cuba was that years of isolating them hadn't changed anything. The same thing applies to North Korea, but somehow, it's bad when Trump does it . . . liberals are just hateful idiots.

Buddying up with ruthless dictators. Fun stuff indeed.