Should I report this incident to animal services?

So I live in a condominium complex. I m walking my dog on a leash when I turn down a sidewalk where a woman is doing some gardening in her front yard. All of a sudden her two little (unleashed) dogs start running towards my dog to attack her! They got really close to her but didn t bite her as far as I can tell.... show more So I live in a condominium complex. I m walking my dog on a leash when I turn down a sidewalk where a woman is doing some gardening in her front yard. All of a sudden her two little (unleashed) dogs start running towards my dog to attack her! They got really close to her but didn t bite her as far as I can tell. The woman tried to pull them away but they just kept going at her so it took at least 30 seconds for her to stop them. I was just in shock and tried to pick up my dog but there was so much chaos that I couldn t. I ve lived in this complex since November of 2017 and I ve never had any problems like this. Should I report this to animal control? Or maybe to our homeowner s association?
13 answers 13