Do I have a good chance at winning if I sue my apartment complex?

I signed a lease at an apartment complex last year around April. And so far its been hell. From crazy annoying roommates to just bad management from the apartment complex. The things I want to sue for are... - When I moved into my apartment, it was a mess. The furniture was all jumbled up in the middle of the... show more I signed a lease at an apartment complex last year around April. And so far its been hell. From crazy annoying roommates to just bad management from the apartment complex.

The things I want to sue for are...

- When I moved into my apartment, it was a mess. The furniture was all jumbled up in the middle of the living room sitting on top of each other. I still have pictures to prove this with the date I took them. (i.e. the day I moved in.) Its a place of four, and someone was still living in here. But she was in another country all summer. So it couldn't have been her.
There were brown and other colored stains all over the walls and everything was just a mess. Cement on my tub floor. And other things I can't remember right now. I did notified the office and they only rearranged my furniture by the next day. And took a few days and all of complaining to get the cement off the tub floor. I left the stains on the wall and other things alone because I thought to myself, "What else could be worse? I'm only going to be here for a year. I can deal."

- Two - Four Weeks into living in this apartment, maintenance come into the apartment to check for leak. (Apparently, they had a massive leak in the summer that ruined the flooring and carpeting of multiple floors. They didn't tell us this btw, I know this through a friend who was living there before my lease began.) They cut out a large boxed whole in my wall. And then just taped it up with a trash bag. Never came back to fix it.