Am I crazy.?

My boyfriend cheated on me and left me for someone else. He moved to Illinois and came back to Texas for some business and called me saying he loved me and wanted me back blah blah.... so I decided to forgive him.. well he spent almost a month with me and had to go back home, with promises to come back and live... show more My boyfriend cheated on me and left me for someone else. He moved to Illinois and came back to Texas for some business and called me saying he loved me and wanted me back blah blah.... so I decided to forgive him.. well he spent almost a month with me and had to go back home, with promises to come back and live with me.... well supposedly he’ll be back on the 29th.... he has been gone for like a week already and he barley talks to me.. one word here and there ... I spoke with the girl he cheated on me with and she said he called her all the time and spoke for hours... they were seeing each other for 2 months and they met for the first time not long after he came back to me... she met his daughter over Skype and his parents.... I haven’t.... we’ve been eating for almost a year...I feel like he’s just stringing me along... he didn’t call me last night to even say goodnight he was texting me ... he promised to call me at 9am or before and he did at 8:50am while he was already where he was going .. the other girl said he would call her as soon as he woke up and all throughout the day and night and spoke to her for hours.. am I crazy for being jealous? I know she’s not lying because she has proof and she’s a really nice person and had no idea about me.
13 answers 13