Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Cohen expected to flip as his lawyers prepare to abandon his case. Will he accidentally ingest polonium-210 like so many of Trump'e enemies?

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s longtime confidant and former personal attorney, is likely to cooperate with federal investigators, as his lawyers are expected to leave the case, sources said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawyer-michael-coh...

Hopefully not. I want to see that arrogant son of a b#tch have to answer for his crimes, and for Donald Trump's.

Well we knew he would sooner or later. He's not going to jail for decades for Trump. No way. watch Hannity have a cow over this. LMAO.

I think trump is the most evil, underhanded, dishonest etc. person to ascend to the presidency. With that being said and my strong convictions how there is no depth too low for the right wing to sink, I'm still not going to pretend I can predict the future. If I could, I'd be at the racetrack.

It's good news to me when the water around trump continues to heat up because this reinforces my suspicions and I believe his ouster is a step in the right direction for the world.

• David

Nah, you must be thinking of the Clinton's enemies..

I would think at lest by now, you liberals would have learned to hold yout Glee at what others are "Expected" to do, since is so rarely pans out for you.