Jason
Lv 5
Jason asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

How does your Trump tax break look ? Mines about 50 dollars every 2 weeks on my paycheck.?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How much more are you spending on gas compared to this time last year? It is about 60 cent/gallon higher. Every 10 gallons cost 6 dollars more. Average US use per person is about 20 gallons ever two weeks so if you are the only driver in your household that is about 38 dollars every two weeks actual difference now. Selling out principles for 19 bucks a week seems like a bad deal especially since that tax reduction is temporary.

• Katz22
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Small, certainly not enough to buy a new car or remodel a kitchen, like Paul Ryan suggested.

• 3 years ago

In comparison to what? How much in taxes the richest 1% pay in taxes? In that case life sucks. and sucks more everyday.

• 3 years ago

I got a little more in my paycheck, however, my property tax increased quite a bit in two different states. The price of gas, food, especially fresh food. has increased dramatically. This GOP administration throws us a few coins and takes away the big bucks. This administration increased the nation's debt by 1.5 trillion dollars and we got nothing. The Trump's are making on average 3 billion per month.

The infrastructures are crumbling while money is being spent taking away refugee children and putting them in an abandoned Wal Mart where the kid's water source is a filthy utility sink.

There are reports of physical and emotional abuse of young refugee women held prisoners for over a year. The women are not complaining because they said that is better than what they were facing in their own country. They are begging for news of they children. This is just this unholy, demonic Gop Administrations first year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I am getting back $40 each month and spending all of it on the higher gas prices he is causing.

• 3 years ago

after a decade-long freeze, my company is hiring again thanks to the best year's growth since 2006.... but is having a hard time filling manufacturing positions because of a labor shortage...

....but it's all about you and your needs........ isn't it?

• 3 years ago

What little extra I got was more than wiped out by increased healthcare premiums.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Being retired, I don't get a tax break.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I'm self employed so I won't know for sure until next years filing but the wife brings home between $300.00 and $350.00 more per month than before the tax cuts

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Whatever Monopoly money is worth in the real world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.