Binge eating disorder or a health problem?Im not sure if i have bed?im confused?

i am overeating for 9 months now,i mean not everyday but like every 3 days and it can last for 3 days like that.I visited doctors endo,gyno i did blood test all hormones and urine and everything is ok.I must say that for the past 9 months i wasnt happiest but i think that is not that serious, im not suicidal or... show more i am overeating for 9 months now,i mean not everyday but like every 3 days and it can last for 3 days like that.I visited doctors endo,gyno i did blood test all hormones and urine and everything is ok.I must say that for the past 9 months i wasnt happiest but i think that is not that serious, im not suicidal or something i have happy days.for 9 months i gained 8 kilos and i kinda am obssesed with dieting and calories even before.when i try to diet and not overeat i become nervous after some time so that is definetely not physical hunger and i don't crave healthier foods,like i dont want to eat a salad or veggies when that hunger come.does this sound like bed?should i go to the psychiatrist?im sooo tired of this.(sorry for ingrish lol)
1 answer 1