Seven Man asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 years ago

does smoking increase sex drive and motivation?

I don't normally smoke but if i have a cig my mind becomes more goal orientated and my sex drive goes up.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Smoking as a vascular constrictor that means it can make you horny and it can raise the blood pressure in your brain which gives you the impression of more motivation. But to the people around you you're the person in the cigarette days it's working slower than everybody else if you only knew what it was like to work with a person that has to smoke a cigarette every 15 minutes their work performance stinks to high heaven they walk around literally dazed like they're high you tell them something and it just goes in one ear and out the other and the person that's just had the cigarettes where's that you're the one at fault and that they're doing their work correctly. But every employee around them can see that their work performance is less than what it should be.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

no it does not

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It's kind of hard to have sex with no lungs, bubba.

• 2 years ago

No. You just smell like nicotine!

Peace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Probably hardens your arteries and raises your blood pressure. Which in turn might make you think you're getting those benefits.

• 2 years ago

No

• 2 years ago

No

• 2 years ago

It's a stimulant, however kissing someone who smokes is 'like licking an ashtray' and a huge turnoff for non-smokers.

• 2 years ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Ghuu

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.