God is real, that's it, no doubt about that, no need to ask further, now what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Indeed God/Jesus/Holy Ghost is real and a way of salvation. <t><

I think it's unreasonable to believe without evidence

God is real, human are not realize for God

I think you contradict yourself and appear to be incapable of coherent thought.

There are no gods. There is not one iota of evidence for any deity.

A M E N !

• Corey

i think you are an extremely dishonest person and the fact that you are asserting something as truth when you cannot prove that it is true means that, like most religious people you should not be trusted.

Testable evidence, please.

I think, why did you even feel the need to ask this question, then, if not because you wanted reassurance..? :-P

I also think: it would be really f*cking good for you if you one day managed to STOP looking for reassurance from other people, that how you see things is alright! And if you one day managed to be okay with ambiguity! Instead of being all like: "God is real" one day, and "God is not real", the other day... Must be exhausting! Especially because I know you're perfectly genuine about it! And I imagine it must be a massive inner struggle...

I think it would be great, and incredibly liberating for you, to give WAY less of a damn about it! To decide that reality is what it is, either way, no matter WHAT you believe... So that both God existing AND God not existing would be okay, and there was no need to make such a fuss about it! And embracing an attitude of agnosticism, at the bottom of it all..? Could really help you with that, I think. As it makes people think in less black-and-white terms. :) I know personally..? I am ALSO agnostic, in addition to having a strong connection with what God/Source/Divinity is to me, in my own life. Which basically means, I will always admit to the possibility of being wrong. I don't deal in 100% cocksureness, and I feel no need for that in my life.

..There you go. That's my input, and I wish you well. :)

I think people like you are scum.