Does this sound like major depression to you?

It has gotten to where I don't ever want to do anything and I mean anything. When I'm home I just stare or lay in bed for hours. No matter how hard I try or how much will power I try to get I can't seem to even make myself clean my house which is a wreck. The basics seem pretty much impossible to do... show more It has gotten to where I don't ever want to do anything and I mean anything. When I'm home I just stare or lay in bed for hours. No matter how hard I try or how much will power I try to get I can't seem to even make myself clean my house which is a wreck. The basics seem pretty much impossible to do throughout the day but I have to do them. Miserable doesn't describe the constant state I'm in all the time. I never feel happy or even close. This has been going on and getting worse for about 9 years now.
Update: I've exhausted all of the anti-depressants and have seen so many psychiatrists but with no hope in sight.
Update 2: I feel completely indifferent to everything even myself. Like I don't feel much love or anything for that matter.