Some parts of my tattoo is bumpy and feels irritated?

My 12 day old tattoo is at its last peeling stage but every time I take a shower it looks read and some parts of my tattoo is bumpy and raised. Even after it dries completely its still looks like it has red-ish bumps that sometimes itch. And because it is summer now, heat also makes it irritated. The red bumps are... show more My 12 day old tattoo is at its last peeling stage but every time I take a shower it looks read and some parts of my tattoo is bumpy and raised. Even after it dries completely its still looks like it has red-ish bumps that sometimes itch. And because it is summer now, heat also makes it irritated. The red bumps are in the tattoo itself not outside and it only on some parts of the tattoo. I wonder if it could be the reaction to the products i'm using (provon antimicrobial soap and lubriderm unscented lotion, the blue one, and earlier on Lush's Dream Cream.) It has never happened to me before as this is my 10th tattoo. It's on my right thigh, black in and a little bit of red ink (I have multiple red ink tattoos and had no reaction it to it.) Should I go see a doctor or am I overthinking it and should just leave it alone to heal? It's not leaking anything or liquid.
3 answers 3