What do you think could be wrong with my abdomen since I feel like I have muscle aches when moving?

PLEASE READ ALL!!!!!! I know go to a doctor, but I want to get a better idea first. Sunday I called out of work cause of stomach and belly pains that felt like indigestion. Went away, was fine Monday, but Tuesday morning woke up with heartburn (went away...and was probably cause I overate Monday) AND aches on the... show more PLEASE READ ALL!!!!!!
I know go to a doctor, but I want to get a better idea first. Sunday I called out of work cause of stomach and belly pains that felt like indigestion. Went away, was fine Monday, but Tuesday morning woke up with heartburn (went away...and was probably cause I overate Monday) AND aches on the side of my abdomen, in the middle front, and last night on the back.

Few days ago I was lifting weights holding heavy dumbbells on each side of me and pulling them up in the air from the sides with my arms so my hands were at height of my neck when stretched out lifting. Is done it before BUT was trying to faster that day with my reps so maybe I caused a muscle pain? IMPORTANT:
-i can pee and poop without pain and no blood in either or weird colors
-yesterday every time I got up or moved to Much it hurt like hell around those areas I said. If I poke them now they feel tender.
-if I breath my belly in an out I can feel tenderness and a little pain too........I’m just terrified it’s cancer. I’m 25 but they said colon and bone cancer are killing more young people than ever. But I can still eat fine, no pain there