Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 years ago

Given how loud feminism is, does their silence on Islam confirm it’s the abusive husband & the West is the wife fearfully quiet to VIOLENCE?

Confirm the analogy, obviously

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Feminism isn't silent on Islam. Some feminists are strident about it.

Attachment image
  • 3 years ago

"Given how loud feminism is, does their silence on Islam confirm it’s the abusive husband & the West is the wife fearfully quiet to VIOLENCE?"

I'd sooner drop the analogy and just tell it like it is based on your proper premise. The reason feminism is nearly mute on Islam when it is an ideology that clearly holds women to a lesser standing than men is because feminsm has been absorbed into the cultural M@rxist radical social change agenda. Today's feminism is no longer women's advocacy for equal Rights. That is old-school feminism that no longer exists as a movement in mainstream feminism.

Feminists are cultural M@rxists and follow orders from the neo-left. This is why even women can be denigrated by feminists if they don't tow the feminist (an now neo-leftist) line. Old-school feminism would have NEVER denigrated women, ever! But today's feminism is part of the same neo-leftist revolution for radical social change at all costs. Women are the fodder for this social change.

Old school feminist ideas are the propaganda to pit half the population (women) against the other half (men) while the feminists act like nothing we'd expect from the old-school feminists. This all causes confusion which leads to much quicker and easier change. Basic divide-and-conquer ... a time tested method for change.

• 3 years ago

silence on islam.

Y'all are so retarded.

• 3 years ago

I think you are trying to imply that, in the West, the violence visited on women is kept quiet (not emphasized by Western women) because of FEAR of reprisal, in contrast to the raucous noise made by the feminist community. I also think you are completely wrong and the suggestion that Western men are as controlling/brutal as in Islamic cultures is absurd.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Listening...nope, don't hear any feminists yelling. Do you?

• 3 years ago

It's an American cultural and political phenomena that only exists because of our constitution. What happens to women out side of this sphere is of minor concern

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

One would have to surmise as such

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I could not comprehend this question except to note that feminists, like all left wingers, are breathtakingly hypocritical on Islam.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

They are very loud on Islam. Women will end conservatism.

Take Sweden for example. The feminists created a law that if someone touches you without permission, it’s rape.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Feminist are hypocrites as is the case with most Leftists that is all there is to it. Your analogy stinks!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.