Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Did the meeting with Kim Jong-Un put a chink in Trump's armor?

Korean war veterans must be livid over the pandering groveling Trump as he pitched a Trump resort on the North Korean coast to a monster who's family cost their comrades in arms their lives and some of their own arms and legs.

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dale
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

If a Trump resort will end the threat of nuclear war then I am all for it.

• yodi
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

They are livid.. to quote: "As a veteran of the U.N. peacekeeping army who witnessed the deaths of many to forestall the complete domination of that peninsula by the morally corrupt regime still in power, I am infuriated."

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It's not a good idea to publicise your myopic stupidity .

(And Korean war veterans should be proud of their service and sacrifice no matter what the future brings.)

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Dems are enraged that Trump might bring peace to Korea. They get rabid at the thought of another left wing dictator falling

Veterans are thrilled that no one need fight again and "lose their arms and legs" in another Korean War

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Odious, megalomaniac despot - but that's enough about Trump!

Trump has done nothing other than make concessions to Kim in return for vague, unverifiable promises!

A sell out - a crass exercise in self-agrandissment from both tinpot dictators!

My uncle didn't fight in the Royal Artillery just to have your orange f***wit turn the whole show into a tacky PR stunt!

Source(s): Brit
  • 3 years ago

Yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.