My girlfriend is afraid of abusive ex?

Shes been abused by six guys. All her exes. Im a good guy which is why shes in love with me, but shes too afraid to tell her abusive ex that theyre through. Advice?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

She likes drama and being the center of attention. Pass on this actress and wait for a real woman to come along.

• k w
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

then tell her to say nothing then.......the ex should know by now, or the surprise will do his ego a world of good......

• 3 years ago

If he's her ex, then the must be finished already.... this doesnt' make sense.

• 3 years ago

Advice? They are NOT Ex's until she makes them so, and not telling them that means they are still current, not Ex's. For your own sake be very careful.You only have her word about how they treated her. She could be the abusive one. Or be just using you while still with them. Be careful of giving yourself to someone who is only offering you half a life with them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Six abusive ex's seems........... unlikely

one, 2, maybe even 3 but 6?

I'd be questioning why she allegedly stumbled through 6 abusive guys.

More inclined to think she is saying that to cover why she wont end it with this last ex

and IF she can accuse SIX other guys of abuse, she can accuse a 7th (you)

Tread carefully

• 3 years ago

Uhh it’s her abusive EX they already are ‘through’. Also being in six abusive relationships says a lot about her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.