Is my lifestyle healthy?

I wake up at 5 in the morning walk 6 miles, come home and do my boxing workout. Then at 7am i'll make myself breakfast which consists of 2 scrambled eggs with jalapenos, a cup of cheerios and a glass of fat free milk and a quart of water. Then at 9am I have a mid morning snack of 2 granola bars and another... show more I wake up at 5 in the morning walk 6 miles, come home and do my boxing workout. Then at 7am i'll make myself breakfast which consists of 2 scrambled eggs with jalapenos, a cup of cheerios and a glass of fat free milk and a quart of water. Then at 9am I have a mid morning snack of 2 granola bars and another quart of water. At 10am I arrive to work as a janitor at a local supermarket. My lunch is at 2pm and it consists of 4oz of salmon a cup of rice and some kind of veggie, and a diet coke. I get off work at 6pm and have dinner around 7pm which consists of 6oz of chicken breast, a cup of pasta, some kind of vegetable and 12oz fat free milk. Then between 8-10pm i'll ice and heat my knees, work on my novel, and watch tv. Then at 10pm i'll take an ambien, have a snack which consists of popcorn and a diet coke and then fall asleep at around 11:00pm.

PS. I have a diet coke at night because the caffeine helps the ambien kick in faster.