Money transfer, is it a scam ?

I got an email from a lady in Senegal claming that her father was killed and she need to transfer her money from a bank in europ to my account, they requested a fees of 300 dollar to make some documents, is this real or just a scam ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The answer is a definite yes. The message you got is a definite scam. Don't give the scammers your bank information at all. If the bank officials find out there were suspicious deposits in your account. they will have it flagged and closed. You could also face money laundering and other serious charges for getting mixed up in this mess. It's strongly recommended you avoid getting in this scam by staying completely out of it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

I can't believe in 2018 people are STILL falling for the "Senegal Refugee Scam" that has been making it's rounds on the internet since at least 1999. There is NO woman in Senegal who wants to give you money. There is a Nigerian scammer looking for people whose greed is stronger than their common sense and will pay money for documents that do not exist

Of course this is a scam. Google Senegal Refugee Scam

NOBODY gives money to random people over the internet. It NEVER happens.

• +
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Very common type of scam, most seem to come from Nigeria. Why would you be chosen? It may not even be a woman!

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

S C A M!!!! Run away fast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

yes it is 100% scam. money does not grow in tree.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Do it and find out

• 2 years ago

Absolutely not this women despacito needs your help, she is my close frienfd but i am poor and cant help just plz help her. i also need help, i was the smartest man in the world i had a career in pathegenic science and had a 500 IQ but because of depression i coudlnt fulfill my dream so i sit hear and give advice to people and i also have cancer plz donate xoxo

• 2 years ago

Yea it is ive had it too DO NOT ACCEPT. Just make fun of her

• IOM
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Evidently a scam.

• 2 years ago

A scam of course

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.