How can I deal with my elder sibling drifting away?

I'm 15 and there's a two year gap between me and my sibling. Growing up, we had a really good relationship, never fought much. We spent our time doing activities together and having fun. Recently though, he's been growing more and more distant and seems to value his friends more over me, and it's... show more I'm 15 and there's a two year gap between me and my sibling. Growing up, we had a really good relationship, never fought much. We spent our time doing activities together and having fun. Recently though, he's been growing more and more distant and seems to value his friends more over me, and it's really painful for me because I feel like I'm not important to my sibling anymore. I know I am, but I miss talking and laughing together everyday since now when I talk to him, he walks away as he's constantly chatting or texting friends. I understand he's not 'mine' and he can have as many friends as he wants, but I just find myself lonely because things aren't the way they were before. How do I deal with this?
4 answers 4