Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 2 years ago

What if an RV was Buried underground and use for a bunker ? Having financial problems and Can’t afford A Bunker ? Sorrythis thought israndom?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Your problems go beyond the merely financial.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

For another thing, unless you landscaped it it It would just look like a mountain of rubble. Your bunker would be no secret.

• 2 years ago

Burying the RV would cost more than a real bunker.

• 2 years ago

Too flimsy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Poppy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You’d have to build support for the soil, the RV would rot if the soil was touching it. You could bury a used shipping container and convert it to living space.

• 2 years ago

the walls aren't strong enough to hold up any significant weight of earth overhead.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I would think it would eventually rot out, I'm also not so sure it could handle the weight without being reinforced. But, it would be a decent hangout while it lasted.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Bunkers are pointless. You will die from radiation fallout later on when doomsday comes. Spend your money on other things that are important. Like fixing that leaking toilet.

• 2 years agoReport

Okay I will do what you say

• 2 years ago

the cheap and popular option for bunkers is old shipping containers. there was also a man who was recently on the news that welded an underground network of used school buses together

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.