Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

If you could design an afterlife, what would it look like?

Everyone is welcome to answer, regardless of beliefs, but please don't be boring and simply say there isn't one.

To learn to be able to actually love everyone , even the worst person on earth or in the spiritual realm unconditionally .

Frankly, I'd just as soon come back to an Earth without evil and death.

Okay so I have died I wake up the more next morning fully refreshed feeling better than I have ever felt before I open my eyes and the cement and concrete jungle has vanished I'm setting and a natural cabin and there are trees and a mountain stream flowing all around me fruit trees blossom friendly disease free animals are everywhere. Just outside are some lovely young ladies that haven't been tried by every man in the world. I walk over to the Mirror and I noticed that my 57 year old prune face body is now the body of a young man muscular and healthy! I also notice that there are no police no Sheriff's no fire departments no drug dealers. There is nobody that has a sexual identity crisis. Everybody is at peace everywhere and there is plenty of everything! From food clothing and building material. Then I man walks up to me and says welcome to the new world you can live forever here. And it just keeps Better each day. This is your world enjoy it friend!

I prefer surprise parties to ALL other parties.

Not boring like this one.

Something to experience to travel around the infinite universe and see the hidden beauty of other

life form out there.

I would make the afterlife like life itself, only you get to choose the age you will stop aging, the sex you wish to be, the body type, hair, eye and skin color. You get to live as long as you wish providing you don't harm anyone else mentally or physically. If you do you cease to exist at the point of just before the action can be completed. That is the way a god should had made this life. Not a trial and error at the expense of the victim, so he could "test" you.

If you feel you don't want to exist you can simply ask for an out. If you wish to go into hibernation for a spell, you can do that. You must continue to work for what you want, have or get. Only for the time you put in you get the equivalent time in return given to you. Much like the barter system but everyone is equal because lifetime is not limited. You preform the type of work you do because you want to. There is no monetary value. Those who are not considerate of others will be placed in detention or hibernation as time out.

Endless resources and infinite time to gain wisdom to find or create perpetual happiness.

An environment in which people are free to create every kind of new experience we can imagine. Building off the work of others or even creating something completely new. The most important thing to me is that there be new experiences being created much faster than we can experience them all.

Eternal life, and never a shortage of new things to experience. People might think an eternity is impossible to fill, but If every new idea spawns even one more, let alone hundreds more, time isn't the only thing that can be infinite.

I wouldn't want one. The idea of an eternal sleep suit's me just fine.

I can't imagine what I would possibly still be interested in about living after being conscious for at least a million let alone a billion years.