Am i the perfect guy? Am i too perfect?

Am i the perfect guy? Am i too perfect?

Im understanding

Attractive

Sweet

I love complimenting people

I love being nice.

I Dont care about about looks (To an extent)

I have a great personality.

Im funny

I can relate to people and talk to people and make them feel better when they’re sad.

I can fix any verbal issue i started

I’m not afraid of admitting im wrong.

I know how to make people feel confident

Im the perfect boyfriend.

I feel as if im too perfect and im afraid that one day i might fall in love and get hurt by the person i love and i might be stuck in a (what did i do wrong?) mindset.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Nobody is that perfect. But always strive hard to be nice to others.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

There's a saying: "You're not as good as you think you are."

So, you can do all that stuff but you feel compelled to tell us you can do all that stuff. Except for the raging arrogance, you are too perfect.

• Leanne
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

A humble, honest and genuinely nice person would admit to having fault (as all humans have faults) you don’t seem to be willing to admit you’ve got any which means you’re not a perfect boyfriend.

You sound like a ‘nice guy’ that tells everyone they’re nice and does things to seem nice but in the background you make no true effort with women, you lie down like a doormat and rage when women don’t want to be with you. Thinking you’re the perfect boyfriend is why you don’t have a girlfriend.

• 3 years ago

no

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

You sound like the supreme gentleman. Let's see a photo!!

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Well, you said it all.. you're "afraid". Trust people until you can't... and i dont see why you have to be all up in arms about dating.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.