Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

Are those who never acted on homosexual attractions considered pure?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Our mam told us that fornication between same sex is a sin and not productive.

• 3 years ago

Sex is still impure .

• 3 years ago

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory which is God. Only God is "pure."

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Find those people that have a homosexual attraction in their mind but absolutely refuse to put it into practice for the sake of being obedient to God will receive healing from God you show God that you're interested and obeying him Above All Things and I promise you that God will take away the desire from you to do the bad thing! Now this does not pertain to the person that has Homosexual thoughts in his mind and feeds on them and masturbates to them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

No, because they could have committed other acts considered immoral.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Just normal.

• User
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

?

I suppose that would be one condition, but certainly it would not be the only condition!

• 3 years ago

Sexual "purity" is just a silly concept. If you want to have sex, then have sex. If you don't, then don't. Just remember that sex is a skill and like any skill you have to practice to be any good at it. The obsession with virginity and purity smacks to me of insecurity -- the other person can't realize what a bad lover you are if they don't know any better.

• 3 years ago

Same gender attraction is not a sin anymore than anxiety or depression is a sin. It becomes a sin when we choose to lust or have any sexual relations (gay or otherwise) outside of marriage between a man and women.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

People confused about their gender or anything else are not evil; they're just mistaken.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.