What brand of BB shot guns are the best over all when it comes to power, durability, and maintenance? Please answer!?

I want and need to know what brand of BB shot guns are the best over all when it comes to power, durability, and maintenance. Is it the Red Ryder Carbine, the Crosman, the Daisy, the Bear River Sportsman, the Ruger Airhawk Elite 2, the Gamo Viper Whisper, or the Benjamin Prowler? It's important for me to know... show more I want and need to know what brand of BB shot guns are the best over all when it comes to power, durability, and maintenance. Is it the Red Ryder Carbine, the Crosman, the Daisy, the Bear River Sportsman, the Ruger Airhawk Elite 2, the Gamo Viper Whisper, or the Benjamin Prowler? It's important for me to know which BB shot gun out of these 7 diverse BB shot guns, is the best over all when it comes to power, durability, and ease of maintenance.

Please give me a source or 2 with any of your answers, if any of you can! That would be very greatly appreciated. A source is preferred with your answers.
Update: What brand of BB shot guns are the best over all when it comes to power, durability, and ease of maintenance?