Dear god please read my letter and help me?

Dear God, Please understand what i am writing. Whenever i believe in you and become true then hindu genies and muslim genies and christian genies bends in my left side of my head and right side of my head and then they theft my believe and my genies who believes in me they dont remember that i believed in you... show more Dear God,

Please understand what i am writing.

Whenever i believe in you and become true then hindu genies and muslim genies and christian genies bends in my left side of my head and right side of my head and then they theft my believe and my genies who believes in me they dont remember that i believed in you until i believe in you again then my genies remembers and i become true and since kid i am believing in god that god is true and hindu genies and muslim genies and christians genies are bending in my head and i dont believe in truth that you exist after genies bends in my head and until when i must believe in you that is why since kid whenever i believed in you genies bend and i dont believe in you until i need help from you.
Update: How much shall i believe in you ? when i believe in you i become true and when genies bends in my head i dont remember truth that you exist and i get busy in world because of genies. Now i need your help what shall i do in order for these genies to be removed from my head because they believe in lie truth and they... show more How much shall i believe in you ? when i believe in you i become true and when genies bends in my head i dont remember truth that you exist and i get busy in world because of genies.

Now i need your help what shall i do in order for these genies to be removed from my head because they believe in lie truth and they know until someone tells more truth there power will work on me to bend and get winning that god is not true in whom i believe.
Update 2: When i remember truth that you exist i become true and my believe in increased and when my believe is increased then my genies believe is also increased and when hindu genies and muslim genies and christian genies bends in my head i forget truth that you exist and i get busy in world and my genies dont remember... show more When i remember truth that you exist i become true and my believe in increased and when my believe is increased then my genies believe is also increased and when hindu genies and muslim genies and christian genies bends in my head i forget truth that you exist and i get busy in world and my genies dont remember that i believe in god who is true. So hindu genies and muslim genies and christian genies doesnt let me remember truth that you exist and you are true.