Should I kill the spider?

So there's a daddy long legs in the corner of the ceiling. It's been there for at least a week, and it doesn't move. Its been frozen like that. I've left it alone for a while, but now I'm worried it might fall on me at night. It's been a weak, and I read that spiders don't live for... show more So there's a daddy long legs in the corner of the ceiling. It's been there for at least a week, and it doesn't move. Its been frozen like that.

I've left it alone for a while, but now I'm worried it might fall on me at night. It's been a weak, and I read that spiders don't live for very long. Its web is right on top of my pillow in the corner of the ceiling. If it dies, will it fall on me?

I know it's harmless, and I know it's more scared of me than I am of it, but dead spider corpses aren't scared of humans.

Should I kill it? I dont want to wake up with a spider in my face... Or wore, inside my mouth.