Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

What made you lose your faith in believing in a personal God?

For me, it was the TV show "Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey".

I watched the entire season on Netflix from beginning to end. After watching the TV series, I now realize that the possibility of a personal God existing is extremely rare.

• Nous
    Favorite Answer

The only way primitive religion exists today is through the child abuse of forcing it into very, very young children but thanks to better education and growing intellects so many teens are able to discover the truth, throw off the indoctrination and step into the real world!

So atheism is not a conscious decision or a belief but a realisation!

Research shows whilst education reduces religious belief each year of further education reduces religious belief by up to 10%!

I watched the same series and thought how magnificent and awesome God is.

So you watched a device designed by technology who by the way is technos otherwise known as the demon god asmodeus and you let him influence your mind not to believe in a personal God. Darn how bright was that!

• Corey

i have never believed in a god

I could never live with 'extremely rare' -- that to me says that you gave up and found an excuse.

There is no way to calculated the probability of God. I hope you didn't renounce God because of that.

• ben

i beleive in god, many do.

Many pagans I met would give excellent logical arguments against the Christian god, but when discussing their gods or goddesses, they suddenly sounded as irrational as Christians.

5 evils

1 Lust

2 Anger

3 Greed

4 Attachment (As you told with TV or other creations)

5 Ego

These 5 are responsible for losing your faith and destroying the natural temple of God i.e human body. These 5 are present in your own body.

God is holy spirit, that as light and word (not speakable or writable). He has no shape. he does not fear anyone or hates anyone. Even all evils are created by him. Everything exists in God and he himself is present in every creation. Life exists only in God.

Nothing, I never believed in him.