My wife and i love strapon sex and now she’s talked me into wearing a chastity cage for longer and longer times. Has this happen to anyone?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Hey there pegger, it sounds like you are on your way to be a cuckold.

• 3 years ago

Nope never happened to me. But whatever goes on in your bedroom is none of our business. But if you are getting uncomfortable with her increased domination then you better talk about it before it gets out of hand. Sounds like she has a plan to cuchold you.

• 3 years ago

Whatever floats your boat blue balls masturbation is healthy and reduces prostate and testicular cancer.

• 3 years ago

What ever you both agree on. Strapon sex ok, don't know about the chastity thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Haha. That's what you get for giving to you're wife.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

My partner wants to do me with a strap on, not sure I’d handle it, fingers awkward enough but I’d like to make her happy, and I couldn’t deal with chastity I like control over my parts most of the time,my partner likes to rough mine up on occasion,she often ties them up separates them and slaps,punches and knees them occasionally wears heels for a stomping or kicking.the orgasm after is awesome and so is licking her juices n bringing her to orgasm

Lv 7
    3 years ago

Not anyone I know (or have known), and I've known some kinky people over the years.

• k w
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

too gay for me........

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

That's why ur asse had lost inches of cock--all this locking him up and punishing him. let that lil Pp go, free the hostage!

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

There are a lot of couples out there who enjoy strapons. I have no idea about the chastity thing (I don't even know what that is). If you two enjoy it and it's fully consensual then by all means, keep enjoying it safely and have fun. To each their own.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.