Best ear drop for clogged ear?

i went swimming friday(just passed) and ear got clogged on that day asked my sister to get ear drops so she got me some from dollar general(she's cheap) i tried on the same day and saturday but it did not work i have also tried using some pill's from CVS they gave me congestion and nasal pill's and... show more i went swimming friday(just passed) and ear got clogged on that day asked my sister to get ear drops so she got me some from dollar general(she's cheap) i tried on the same day and saturday but it did not work i have also tried using some pill's from CVS they gave me congestion and nasal pill's and fought with me saying that they will work but proved i was right after taking 3 and now my ear is still clogged i have went to see a doctor but end the end i have to pay 200 bucks just for some ear drops prescription and im not a bank but i fear my ear will get infected even more is there any ear drops that i can that will actually work buy for a reasonable price(i will even pay 20 bucks for it i hate the ringing sound) thanks
2 answers 2