In your opinion, Which of the movie of the winter/spring in 2017 was the best and the worst? And why?

On the top 10 list, What was the best and the worst movie of the winter/spring in 2017?

Best movie of the winter/spring of 2017:

1. Get Out

2. Logan

3. Split

4. The LEGO Batman Movie

5. John Wick: Chapter 2

6. A Monster Calls

7. The Fate of the Furious

8. Kong: Skull Island

9. Beauty and the Beast

10. Life

Honorable Mentions: Sleight, The Zookeeper s Wife, Before I Fall, and XX

Worst movie of the winter/spring of 2017:

1. Rings

2. The Space Between Us

3. The Circle

4. The Shack

5. CHiPs

6. Underworld: Blood Wars

7. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

8. Fifty Shades Darker

9. Sleepless

10. Unforgettable

Dishonorable Mentions: Smurfs: The Lost Village, How to Be a Latin Lover, The Last Word, Collide, Fist Fight, The Great Wall, and Monster Trucks

• Zeke

Best is Logan, for obvious reasons. Worst...I say Kong. Universal's Monsterverse isn't doing it for me. They tried Godzilla, and I hated it. I was fine with the one from the late 90s (which everyone but me hates). They tried King Kong, and although the cast was dope, the movie kind of...just no. I liked the 2005 King Kong, with Jack Black and Andy Serkis. Universal doesn't need this franchise when we have good movies based off of these monsters.

Best: Logan. Logan is a modern day masterpiece. It was more than just a superhero movie, it was a movie about the value of fatherhood.

Worst: I really can't say, I didn't see any of those movies. I try to avoid bad movies.

I'm having trouble picking a "BEST" out of that lot.

I was extremely disappointed with LOGAN.................after all the HYPE, I was expecting a kick-@ss movie and it was boring as hell.

Lego Batman was also a disappointment after the first Lego Movie, which I really enjoyed.........

so, NO BEST on this list.

Worst..........I am going with a 30 way tie!