Are there any degree programs that combine my interests of botany, agriculture, environmentalism, and design?

I am a current high school senior trying to figure out a college degree program I would to pursue. I am very interested in natural things such as botany and agriculture and I care a lot about the environment. I am also artistic and enjoy design/architecture. I know landscape architecture is one path that incorporates a lot of these but I was wondering if there were any others.

Favorite Answer

Environmental engineering is one; architecture is another. A few years ago, for example, the Museum of Modern Art in New York got a bunch of Architecture grad students to come up with grand designs for how New York City could cope with and adapt to rising sea levels caused by global warming. The students had to take into account all sorts of things, including oceanography, biology, economics, design, etc.

I guess City Planning would qualify, too.

Potentially spatial design. There's also sustainable design which is designing for the environment and incorporates sustainability.