Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

I need guy help/advice.?

Okay so I have a habit of falling for guys to fast, to be fair it rarely happens. I never really feel an actual feeling towards them in a "crush" way but, this one I do. I've been going to the library to do school work recently I started to go about 2 weeks ago, anyways I always see this guy and he always looks at me but it's not normal eye contact, I don't know what it is but it's different.. Every time he looks at me my heart starts racing and my hands shake it's weird (and I don't like ittt lol). I don't know what to do because I'm normally shy but when he's around it's a whole new level of shyness I hate it but I don't know what to do about it. He's pretty much a stranger I don't know his name or age.. anything about him. I think I'm in love with a stranger what do I do? (He works at the library) any advice would be appreciated thank you! ♡

Sounds like you have a crush and he makes you nervous. If you're not too shy, maybe start a conversation with him. A simple Hi, how are you. My name is...

Maybe ask him about his job.. anything lol