Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 years ago

Why is my dog scared of the TV show ‘The Big Bang Theory’?

My dog seems to be terrified whenever the show ‘Big Bang Theory’ comes on. He will hide in the corner or literally hide under the trampoline in the backyard. I just do not understand why he would be scared when he is fine with other TV shows

My friend's dog used to attack the TV when some commercial with Godzilla came on. Something in the music he hated, lol.

That show has the same effect on me. It is terrible. It is supposed to be about highly intelligent people, but they each have the mental capacity of a five year old.

Any behavioral change often warrants taking it to a vet to rule out any medical issues, perhaps a certain sound frequency hurts his ears. Or Poorly bred, genetically deficient nerve bag.

There is probably some sort of noise that scares him about that show.

He's not scared. He just thinks the show sucks. And it does.

maybe he dont want to hear the bang, i would watch something else or put your dog somewhere else when youre watching it

your dog is a feminist