What was that tv show?

I vaguely remember a specific plot but it was something like this. *Also, I don't remember if it was a cartoon or live action.* The (adult) son was getting aggravated at his dad for something, possibly rubbing the fact that he's better at the game in his face. The son finally challenges his dad and... show more I vaguely remember a specific plot but it was something like this. *Also, I don't remember if it was a cartoon or live action.* The (adult) son was getting aggravated at his dad for something, possibly rubbing the fact that he's better at the game in his face. The son finally challenges his dad and proves that he's always let him win and was always better than him at the game. The dad was upset and somebody hit the son with a "That was all he had. Was it really worth proving that you were better?" That was basically the essence of it. That scene's been resonating with me lately and I'd like to take a second look at it. My mind keeps on going back to King of the Hill, like Hank vs. Cotton, or King of Queens Doug vs. Arthur. I can't put my finger on it but hopefully it sounds familiar to you all.

Thanks,
Ryan
2 answers 2