Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 years ago

My classmates tried to kill me in High school.They recorded it and uploaded it on the dark web to rent it.How would you feel 10 years after?

well, my father tried to kill my mother and when I was in middle school a bunch of kids tried to push me down the stairs. it scars you

I am very sorry to hear that. I think the only thing you should do is report it to the police. What they did is a very serious crime.

You said they uploaded it on the web, right? Then take pictures with your phone, screenshot it, and send it to the police. Since you have solid evidence, those sick losers who tried to kill you will obviously get in serious trouble.

I’m pretty sure you’ll still feel scared and terrible 10 years later. But remember that you didn’t deserve it, and you deserve to have a safe and happy life. If you feel like you need help, get therapy or any other kind of help you might need.

Again, I am so sorry about the incident, and I hope things will be better for you soon😊.

You should go to the cops. In many states, attempted murder doesn't have a criminal statue of limitation. And that's not how the dark web works. You don't "rent" stuff. You download it like on the normal web.

Since I don't know you, I won't even remember reading this question, let alone having any feelings about it.

You'd still feel pretty bad