christians did u know prophet ibrahim break the idols?

will you break idols at churches

• Brian
    Favorite Answer

Abraham did get rid of idols. Christians do not use idols in the worship of Jehovah. Trinitarians do use idols in the worship of the trinity man-god though.

I think you are confused about what Christianity is. Trinitarianism is not Christianity.

Christians follow Jesus in the worship of his God and Father Jehovah, We do not have idols.

Yes, of course. There are no idols at church.

Yes, I did, and there are no idols im my church.

Does Ryan Seacrest know about this?

• Rayal

The breaking of the Idols was an attack on idolatry that was common among the various "arabic" peoples. He was pushing a monotheistic point of view.

Much like the destruction of the religions of the peoples of the New World by the European Christian invaders.

Muslims, Peter Pan plays with fairies in Kensington Gardens. Will you play with fairies in your gardens??? Inquiring minds want to know. Rolls eyes

There are no idols in Christian churches. Did YOU know that??

if u have Bible refs use them with location book, chapter etc

I WONT BOTHER THE Catholics...we use the cross and Jesus is on stained glass in my Methodist church.

• What fun you beardies have, burning books, blowing up statues and wrecking tombs...How advanced you are.

No, that's ridiculous.