Dreamed of my mother, who is deceased; handing me over a newborn baby. What would that mean?

My mother, whom I was very close to, has been gone for a little over 2 years now. Last night, I had a dream; that she approached me with a baby in her arms and handed the baby over to me. We fed the baby, took care of it; I even remember feeling the baby bite down on my knuckles b/c it was teething (I use to let my daughter do the same when she was a baby). It seems like I thought the baby was my niece or nephew but in another way it was mine. I d like to hear some thoughts on what this dream may mean. Thanks.

To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend alive in your dream indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, your dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

This is good question

If you are a Christian and have made Jesus Christ your Savior and Lord, then usually babies in dreams mean the birth of some kind of Christian ministry. What that looks like is between you and Jesus and Father God and the Holy Spirit, or in other words the Trinity.

maybe you miss her and u wish she was around to see your future kids...sorry dear...my Mom died long ago...she never saw my kids at all..

Dreams are only chemicals in our brain while we sleep. They have little or no meaning.