Trump. When it's time for him to go will he leave willingly? I'm starting to get a baaad feeling about this.?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been getting a "baaad feeling" ever since Trump won the nomination 2 years ago. It's like he's deliberately creating a crisis, so that he can try to claim power permanently. And the Republican Congress has done absolutely nothing to rein in this lunatic. They can't see that the USA is being weakened when the President insults longtime allies, and yet has his nose shoved up between dictators' butts. No, Trump will not leave before he tries any number of things to stay in the Oval Office permanently, and make the US Presidency hereditary, like the current dictatorship in N Korea.

Putin wants EXACTLY what Trump is doing, to weaken NATO and the Western democracies, and therefore the USA.

The corruption is OBVIOUS to anyone who hasn't had their brains rotted out by Trump and Fox propaganda.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

If Trump is hounded from office, I expect to see ten million patriots take up arms. The US military will join them. Lotsa luck.

• Athena
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

LOL, gotta love liberals.

But you laughed when Cons said the same thing about Obama.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes.

Because you're crazy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

When your President tells you that he feels a special bond with an insane, murderous dictator then it's time for everyone to start worrying.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Me too. The leaders he idolizes, Putin and Kim, do not have to depend upon elections, and he seems to respect that.

• 3 years ago

Depends, if he gets impeached, he MAY try to fight it...don't think he will have any luck. If he doesn't win re-election in 2020 (assuming he even makes it as candidate) I don't think he will fight it either.

• 3 years ago

When Panama kicked the Trump staff out of a hotel it required armed police. The same thing will happen with Trump. But they'll probably trick him into coming out by offering him candy.

• Bye
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

He's already said on TV that he hopes to find a way to stay president for life.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I would completely agree!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.