Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Can we all agree that Republican presidents are better at foreign affairs, with few exceptions, and Democrat presidents are better at,?

Um, Ah, Um, Better at, Um, Wait a Second, Um, I have it right here, um Nevermind.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Of course not.

• 3 years ago

Here let me show you something common to most Democrats Presidents:

WW1, President - Wilson, Democrat

WW2, President - Roosevelt, Democrat

Korea, President - Truman, Democrat

Vietnam, President - Johnson, Democrat

Afghanistan, President, Obama - Democrat

Okay, students, there is a common word in the above list. Can you find it?

• Daro
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Better at going after your guns.

Trump is the first decent president ( with Americas interest in mind) in your entire lifetime.

The last good one was C. Coolidge, along with Harding, ( peace prosperity and balanced budget for 8 straight years).

• 3 years ago

Democratic presidents are good at repairing financial damage to the country that Republican presidents usually cause. They are also better at domestic affairs and providing to the welfare of our citizens. Republicans are good at starting wars, getting deeper into debt, wasting money, getting our allies to distrust/hate us...do I need to go on? And, no, I am NOT a Liberal nor a Democrat. I am a moderate conservative independent voter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

no we can't

• 3 years ago

No, turning on your close friends and allies in the most vicious type of way while at the same time kissing up to cruel dictators does not make someone better it makes someone a borderline traitor.

It appears to most people of sound mind that Kim Yung Un has played Trump like a fine stradivaris and just can't wait to get back at him. Kim Yong Un now knows that a little flattering Trump and pat on the back goes a long way and will get him everything he wants...

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Your orange piece of 🐕 💩 is great at signing his name, but so are most primary school kids who need special ed.

• 3 years ago

Trump is the best at dismantling the EPA and denying science!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Can't you answer questions without the answer being a question.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Reagan was great at running secret wars in Latin America.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.