Dream Meanings 2/2 ?

There was a wasp in the house and i went to my dad and he said he wasn't going to get the wasp. (a few years ago, me and my brother were throwing dirt rocks at a underground wasp next and my dad got stung (yes we're dumb butts))

I had a dream about a tornado coming to my house and we were trying to pack everything quickly. my dad came home and everything started to slow down (but the storm). I told my parents that we needed supplies. I tried looking for my phone. Than as we head down stairs my mom ask me what im naming my children (???) I said "Jamie and marco" My mom turns into my sister and says "youre not calling my grand children that (??? shes my sister???) So i go to my dad who is in the bathroom looking in the mirror and i ask what did he think about the names and he said something but he agreed with me.

I was in class and i was really happy and these girls started being mean. I became really sad (I have depression irl) More than usual. I felt myself about to cry. I go into the hallway where theres a line with my health teacher at a table. I cut to the front and about to ask my teacher if i can go to the restroom. But she interrupts me and says " that shes not going to help me" (about the girls bullying me) I quietly tell her that i need to go to the restroom (to cry).

This is good question

Houses in dreams usually refer to family. The being who is out to destroy families(wasps, tornados, etc.) according to the Bible is the devil. The only way I now of to combat the devil if you have become a Christian is to pray Biblical promises in Jesus' name. In addition, the best way to fight against depression, bullying, etc. is to again pray Biblical promises over yourself like the following: "God hasn't given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind." "I am strong in the Lord in the power of his might emotionally." No weapon(bullying) formed against me will prosper."