Max asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 years ago

Why don't overweight women exercise more? Do they not realize that they are very unattractive?

It's not just their lives. They are grossing people out all around them, not to mention that it's bad for the environment and health-care costs.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

They are too lazy to exercise, would prefer to eat all the time

• 수영

they don't enjoy exercising

I do not care about what you find attractive, as long as I get more steak.

There some overweight PEOPLE who have medical conditions the makes it difficult to impossible for them to exercise. Fat men are not very attractive.

I believe it's the lack of long-term thinking. This is also why the uneducated and poor women tend to be obese more often.

Diet is much more important than exercise to lose weight...for both genders

Their lives are theirs to do with as they please and suffer the consequences as they please- and most of the people in the world couldn't care less whether you or I find them attractive. So the short answer to your question is "because they don't care that you don't find them attractive".

• Tom

Same could be said for overweight men. Everyone has different priorities. Some people deny themselves everything delicious in this world and workout 3 hours a day in order to have the perfect body because that is their priority. Others are not willing to put themselves through all that. And just because someone is unattractive to you doesn't mean they are simply "unattractive". The concept of "attractive" is very subjective. There is no universal standard that everyone finds attractive. I agree with you that the majority of men (myself included) are not attracted to overweight women but that doesn't mean nobody is.

Do men realize the same? No one wants some small, smelly cock that a belly will not let you hardly get to. Oh! and all of you should be circumcised, do you not smell it and realize how unattractive and gross looking that is?