Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Instead of blaming "liberals" (i.e. anybody that isn't them), shouldn't narcissistic, hardcore conservatives chill out and watch Family Guy?

Watching American Dad wouldn't hurt, either!

Favorite Answer

They wouldn't watch it because adult cartoons with crude humour and offensive language (e.g. ****) hurts their feelings...unless it's SOUTH PARK then they're OK with it.

Speaking of FAMILY GUY, the creator behind the show is a well-known Hollywood leftist named Seth MacFarlane and his political affiliations alone mean these 'narcissistic', 'hardcore' conservatives won't watch the show. Shame because it's actually the funniest TV show around but that's true.

I supported Jeremy Corbyn and Bernie Sanders' politics and I found ROSEANNE reboot funny and clever, am I hypocrite for doing that?

Narcissistic"? Is this the pot calling the kettle black?

I can watch those shows all day long and at no point will I think that big daddy gov't will solve all my problems if I just give them more of my tax money.

You see, if you actually learned math, you might be able to figure out why I don't think we can afford free health care and free college with a $20 TRILLION debt.

Also, despite the narrative that those shows try to state, not everyone that lives in the fly-over states are dumb redneck racist hicks. You want to get our votes, stop PRETENDING that you are elite and we are lesser.

Lol all these crooks do is blame "liberals" for anything and everything as if conservatism doesn't have immense problems of its own so does liberalism and most people are liberal on some issues and conservative on some issues so you can't just keep fluff talking as if people are either conservative or fully liberal and conservatism doesn't have problems.