Why do I get a lot of wet dreams although I don't think about sexual thoughts or look at sexual pictures during the day?

This is weird. When I started puberty at 13, it wasn't like this. I used to get one every week or 2 weeks. Now suddenly at 15, it happens 3 times a week and sometimes 4 although I don't see any sexual pictures or think about sexual thoughts during the day. Sometimes there are pictures on the internet but I... show more This is weird. When I started puberty at 13, it wasn't like this. I used to get one every week or 2 weeks. Now suddenly at 15, it happens 3 times a week and sometimes 4 although I don't see any sexual pictures or think about sexual thoughts during the day. Sometimes there are pictures on the internet but I don't look too much and it still happens. Why is this?